BMT Hi-Q Sigma's consultants have worked directly for different teams across The Police, The Association of Police and Crime Commissioners, The Home Office, and The Ministry of Justice. The knowledge that we impart is completely independent as we are not directly engaged with ICT development or support.
Our services include:
- Knowledge Transfer, Training & Mentoring
- Business Strategy & Visioning
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Benefits Management
- Portfolio, Programme & Project Management
- PMO Setup & Support
- Project Controls
- Operating Model Assessment & Development
- Capability & Organisational Modelling
- Process Definition & Optimisation
- ICT & Asset Modelling & Optimisation
- Acquisition & Implementation Support
We are immensely proud to have successfully enabled our customers to improve their organisations through innovative working practices. Some examples include:
- Staffordshire Police: Using our Business Architecture capabilities we provided a clear understanding of the dependencies that exist between the agencies within the Staffordshire Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub
- Home Office CAST: Using our Requirements identification and Business Architecture capabilities generated a set of fully justifiable user and system requirements ready for the production of an ITT for a new system.
- Home Office: Provide P3M advice and guidance to the Police Collaborative Law Enforcement Programme that clarified its approach to meeting its objectives.
- Association of Police and Crime Commissioners: Investigated the opportunities for cost savings through improved ICT collaborative procurement.
- Warwickshire and West Mercia Police: Specialist advice to assist a collaborative approach to the use of a new telephony system for a control room and an outline approach to effective use of architecture.
- Ministry of Justice: Provided a managed service that was flexible and cost effective in delivering business strategy and visioning, operating model assessment and development, capability modelling, process definition and optimisation, ICT and asset modelling and optimisation and acquisition support